(Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, nut free)
Serves: 4, Prep: 5 minutes, Cook: 25 minutes
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 egg white
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pulse all ingredients, except oil, in a blender to form a chunky paste. Adjust seasonings.
- Form heaped tablespoons of mixture into patties and place on the baking tray.
- Brush with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serve)
Energy: 510.4kj, Protein: 5.2g, Carbs: 8.7g, Fibre: 3.4g, Sat. Fat: 0.9g, Fat: 6.4g, Calories: 121.8, Sugar: 0.8g
This super delicious recipe was provided by our good friends at Genesis Fitness. For more guidance on nutrition and fitness, head into one of their Genesis Fitness Clubs and speak to a fitness professionals to help get you started with a personalised solution today.