In 2013, febfast has teamed up with My Blackmores (our Official Wellbeing Coach).
Raw juicing every day has many positive health benefits and is a good thing to do on a detox program (like febfast). Juice is nutritious, packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is recommended to only have one juice a day as juice can have less vitamin and fibre content than eating whole fruits and vegetables.
Use organic fruits and vegetables where possible and drink immediately for maximum benefit.
In a combination juice of fruit and vegetables, make the ratio 1 part fruit to 2 parts vegetables. If you do not own a juicer, visit a juice bar. If you can’t purchase a freshly made juice an alternative suggestion is a pre-made juice that is 100% juice only, with no added sugar or preservatives.
Try some of the most popular juice combinations:
- Celery, apple, carrot and ginger
- Apple, beetroot, celery and parsley
- Apple, carrot, beetroot and mint
- Spinach, apple and carrot
- Watermelon, carrot, apple and ginger
- Watermelon, orange and beetroot
- Pineapple, watermelon and carrot
- Orange, pineapple, carrot and celery